Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Constructing a Table - STEAM


 

Hi bloggers! The pictures above are the results of our activity today. The task was to build a sturdy table. We tested how sturdy our table was by seeing how many books it could withstand. We had 10 sheets of newspaper and a metre of cellotape to work with. as you can see in the pictures above, our table was able to withstand one book. I think our team could have worked a little bit better together if we were all focused. I also think that we could have come up with better ideas for the overall design, but it worked out fine. we actually didn't have enough cellotape, and I think if we had more resources we could have done better. Have you done something like this before? Do you think you will ever try something like this? Leave your questions/answers in the comments. Bye!






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post