Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Marine Reptiles - Mosasaurus - Daisy

Today for learning we had to make an Informational report on an animal. I chose to do a Mosasaurus as they are my favorite marine reptile. Have you ever heard of the Mosasaurus? Are they your favorite (extinct) marine reptiles? Is there anything I could improve on? Let me know by writing a positive, thoughtful, and helpful comment on this post!
Thank you!

5 comments:

  1. Kia ora daisy
    I really like this blog post I didn’t even know that the Mosasaurus was a animal
    I like the bit with the pictures they look really cool
    Well done daisy -Jayden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Daisy. This is Casper from Ahipara school. Mosasaurus sound and look cool. And I also like how you move your slides.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ball python for sale We are passionate about reptiles, amphibians, and invertebrates, and we believe that these fascinating creatures deserve a special place in the hearts of enthusiasts everywhere. Our mission is simple: to provide a diverse selection of high-quality animals, including alligators for sale, amphibians for sale, feeders for sale, lizards for sale, snakes for sale, tortoises for sale, and turtles for sale.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great post! Anyone interested in premium fashion should browse the Chrome Hearts Hoodie collection for trendy and high-quality apparel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed reading about the latest fashion trends and unique accessories. If you are interested in exploring stylish and distinctive jewelry designs, you can check out Chrome Hearts Rings for more options and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post