Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2021

Lego Man Drawing!

 Hello Bloggers! Another part of our learning this week was drawing. We got templates of lego men figures on paper, and our task was to colour and draw on them to make them look like ourselves. On mine, I had brown hair, (my hair colour) and a smile, because I often feel quite happy. I also wore a stripy t-shirt with a denim jacket to cover it. once we completed that task, we could move onto another clean template, and attempt to draw our new principal, Mrs. Fowler. This was so much fun, and I definitely recommend it. unfortunately, I do not have a photo of my drawing, because it's still at school. Have you ever drawn on a template before? Do you like drawing? please let me know by leaving a comment! thank you! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post