Pages

Friday, February 26, 2021

Te Tiriti o Waitangi - Inquiry

For Inquiry this week, we have been doing research on The Treaty of Waitangi. I did this on Canva. The Canva that I did has the map of the route they took (it isn't the real route, because I couldn't find any info about the route that they actually took.) and it has information about the Treaty Of Waitangi, when the English left and arrived, which problems they had on the ship and when they got to New Zealand, and some more.  Have you ever done research on the Treaty of Waitangi?  How did it go? Are there any mistakes or incorrections that I made? please let me know how I did by leaving a comment! thank you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post